SEO For Small Businesses
How can an SEO consultant service benefit your company? For a small business SEO is marketing strategy that is absolutely essential. Why do I say this? It can be difficult to compete against the big, well-known players in your field of service. Very often a local SEO consultant service can benefit because of having local knowledge of how people are looking for services and purchasing goods.
Small Business SEO – It’s Benefits.
Here is a list of reasons why small business SEO is necessary:
- SEO is marketing, not web design. It’s how your sell your products and servcies. There is no use having a slick looking website if nobody can find it. A professional SEO consultant will be able to get you a high Google ranking and keep you there. You need new customers coming to your business, which will in turn make you more money.
- An SEO consultant will look after the whole process. Time is money, so with small business SEO you don’t have to spend one minute away from your business.
- Compared to old-fashioned advertising SEO small business services provide great value for money.
- Results can be obtained relatively fast. A professional SEO service will usually be able to get you onto the first page of the search engines between 30 – 90 days.
- Return on investment is fast. Small businesses who use SEO consultancy services usually make back their investment within 90 days and within 120 days they can even double and triple the investment
How Search Engine Optimization Works
Before you know what you are paying for, you really need to know how SEO works. Otherwise, you can be fooled into paying for something and for services that you don’t really need or that aren’t working. Here’s the SEO basics:
- Research your business related keywords that people are already using, but that have medium to low competition.
- Audit your site to incorporate these keywords into your website in a natural way. A professional SEO consultant will never used tricks like ‘keyword stuffing’, which can have a negative effect on your overall Google ranking. The researched keywords will also be used in webpage descriptions and titles.
- Write articles based on these keywords and have them published on line. These provide great exposure for your website.
- Use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to increase exposure.
- Build backlinks to your site.
- Send you monthly reports so you know how your investment is being used.
Although the SEO basics seem simple, an SEO consultancy expert knows how to use them in the most effective ways together so that you get a higher Google ranking.
Free SEO Services
More often than not, a professional SEO consultancy service will offer some free incentives and will take a personal interest in making your business profitable. Because after all they need you to make money so that they can make money.
If you are going to hire an professional SEO consultant, make sure that you check his credentials carefully. Any affordable SEO service will offer you a free website audit report so that you can see what is needed and what you will be paying for. This audit also keeps the SEO services transparent. You know exactly what they are doing and what kind of results you can expect.
So before you hire any kind of SEO consultant ask for a free website audit.